Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Boing!

What a spring in energy, this week held the most
transitional points of freedom for my teens.
The 16 year old girl got her driver's license on Monday,
and my boy turned 18 on Thursday.
Does the freedom for them mean I should find my new job?
Can I try any harder to improve my interview?
The most common comment is I'm too enthusiastic!

2 Comments:

Blogger Vincent said...

Diver's license eh? Or driver's license? Yes you will need to compete with them now for the role as alpha male or just alpha human in the family.

Yes, too enthusiastic in job interviews? I have found that the best ploy in an interview is to be genuinely indifferent to its possibilities; or to treat it as an opportunity to discover if you actually want it. I.e. you are interviewing them just as much as they are interviewing you.

5/11/08, 5:42 AM  
Blogger brad4d said...

I do seem to get that opportunity to use the information I yield willingly to justify asking things to show personal interest in their job appreciation.

5/11/08, 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home