Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Friday, April 18, 2008

missing relativity

Commitment of a chain can't be explained beyond the weakest link, which will be the first to feel desertion, and probably project it to the need of the others.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vincent said...

Missing context: I wish you could explain the contents of your Bradisms, so that they could be more easily absorbed and understood. I'd prefer to drink them dilute than neat!

4/18/08, 1:21 PM  
Blogger brad4d said...

This is n attempt to say as much with as little as possible. I agree, context is a terrible thing to waste, and to see none multiplies a-lot of zeros.

4/19/08, 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home