Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Monday, January 07, 2008

neutral partisan?

Travis-T HIP is a flash-back San Francisco radio commentator Now on KPIG at 7, 8, and 9am to an aging hipster demographic. The sense he believes is rumbling in the Republican camp is how much Americans hate this partisanship so offer them a McCain ~ Liberman ticket. The Democratic response he suggests is Edwards ~ Ron Paul. (balancing concepts)
Why is Obama optimism hard to maintain? Does the haunting image of Robert Kennedy superimpose for you too? I saw Kennedy at Cal State U @ Northridge two days before he was shot.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

1/9/08, 4:16 PM  
Blogger BBC said...

I hate all of it, I think the whole system is stupid. And will one day topple.

1/11/08, 7:15 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

The concept balancing thing sounds like 'jewish' to me, very inverted. That doesn't mean it wouldn't work, lol, but it is a long shot.

RFK, yes, could be.

1/16/08, 11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home