Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

U relate how?

How do you relate to life?
Is your life your property to own and maintain, share, rent or what?
When the American Constitution gave us the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness the founding fathers also gave us property ownership responsibilities.
Monarchies used the King as the Highest Lord of God's Land. The Magna Carta (1215) is the first notable attempt at nobles limiting The Kings' power to remove anyone from family estates at His whim.

Property ownership gave us the ability to feel self-possessed.
The feelings of belonging start in families and extend to communities.
How we own up to our responsibilities develops personal style of sustainability.
The concept of dependable support builds trust.
The community spirit of equal individuality inspired love of our nation with religious freedom by simply stating, "In God we trust."

With property taxes and insurance concepts came the living trust.
This trust is a vehicle for accumulating values for posterity's sake.
Trust is a paradigm that needs much more invested interest. . . for appreciation sake.

7 Comments:

Blogger Vincent said...

Well, I dunno about this. There are many layers of law and ideas of the land ownership. I go walking a lot on public footpaths in England, and reflecting on my life and that of my ancestors. There is a whole structure of laws and concepts, but I get to my sense of being human by skimming them off the surface of my thought, so as to look down to the transparent depths. What do I see? I have a right to walk the earth and breathe its air. I have ownership of my body and my thoughts between birth and death. All else is questionable and not to be relied upon. In the future there may be no trees. There may of course be no air, but that will not be in my time or my great-great .... grandchildren's either.

I'm going to make the best of my life with what I have been given.

1/3/07, 5:33 AM  
Blogger Charles Bergeman said...

See my comment here:

U relate How?

1/3/07, 11:54 AM  
Blogger Dr.Alistair said...

i thought the magna carta was a way to set noblement free of the obligation of paying tax to the english king for not going to fight against the french............all of that is so deeply moot as to be indistinguishable from lies now mind you. if ever you have had the priveledge of being invited to court i`m sure you have come away feeling less than in command of any "inalienable rights" or any such nonsense.
a quick visit to www.adventuresinlegalland.com should dispell any lingering fantsies you may hold about "rights" of property or otherwise.

1/4/07, 3:47 PM  
Blogger Crunchy Weta said...

Just know you cant really take it with you. Everyhting is transient anyway.
Cheers
Glenn

1/4/07, 5:07 PM  
Blogger Charles Bergeman said...

I prefer to travel light anyway.

1/4/07, 5:56 PM  
Blogger brad4d said...

He who has the most toys has to put them all away in Hell? So can material ownership can be rlaxed for a more trustworthy life? I like how much you all embrace change. Agreement is the best relation builder so I'm glad to see the reflex to deny (or negate) hardly victimizes your response ability. Projecting a better nature grows the healthier attitude. Thanks

1/5/07, 11:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sac longchamp, ray ban sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton, longchamp pas cher, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, jordan shoes, oakley sunglasses, prada outlet, ray ban sunglasses, nike roshe run, air max, louboutin, louis vuitton, nike outlet, replica watches, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, air jordan pas cher, longchamp outlet, replica watches, burberry, tory burch outlet, prada handbags, kate spade outlet, nike free, uggs on sale, chanel handbags, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, gucci outlet, michael kors, louboutin outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, louboutin shoes, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, nike free, nike air max, tiffany and co, christian louboutin outlet, oakley sunglasses, longchamp, ugg boots, nike air max, ralph lauren pas cher, louboutin pas cher, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton outlet

4/28/16, 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home