Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

give & take

for GIVE & TAKE balance,
that is the key to contentment through feeling less conflicted.
Happiness means dependence on frustration control
so being upset becomes an addiction
that people can even enjoy, like religious indignation.
Joy is invested spirit, I watch my son enjoy wrestling,
with extreme frustration on his face and physical pain
obviously greater than caring to stop, he can find focus.
To give is our best exercise, taking all as oppertunity.
Relax the need for happiness and find contentment to enjoy,
even the unexpected (mystery).