Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

advancing backwards

I contemplate paradox for the secret of balance, the humor in oxymorons can be enlightening.
Standard freedom takes an open field and puts borders around it so it can be owned, bought, sold, taxed, etc.
Owning up to an opinion puts you in a category so you can be charged with limits.
I try to find the freedom to try on old opinions to accessorize with freer understanding, but simplification can make it harder for others.
I feel cornered by free-thinking.