Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Karplan's Triangle


Try-angular approaches give us a dimensional awareness.
The second eye gives us depth and perspective as the third projector in the brain turns it upside down.
As a furniture designer I learned that tripods are the most stable bet for adaptability.
As an observer of thought development (a parent), healthy hygiene depends on information as instructive examples and responsibility development suggested as a choice.
In learning the life experience the care-giving dynamic recognizes role playing reflexes to base our responses with proper respect.
I was just introduced to Karplan's Triangle by the director of Family Caregiver Alliance.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wow, that video was pretty crazy...
infinity the 7th dimension...all opportunity the 10th?
So is thought three dimensional? I've always thought thought was something like time...idk

4/4/09, 4:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

plus...I think I understand what you're saying this time on the comment, and thanks, things do usually happen like that

4/4/09, 4:06 PM  
Blogger brad4d said...

..the dimensions of this week warp spring into a reorganized perspective and all my thought went into my toastmaster speech today..Time is why I like 4D after my name..when the SNOWCRASH movie comes out there will be a character named Da5id...read the book?

4/8/09, 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home