Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

female test-ee

When the fetus forms it remains female for the primary stage.
This is nature as mother, and is supportive provider of life.

The male hormone represents the challenge of discipline in rational definition. Human thoughts and feelings change the chemical composition of the body. People try to alter their chemistry from the first cup of coffee to the evening nightcap.

"It is not at all simple to understand the simple." is my favorite quote of social writer Eric Hoffer, who studied the evolution of understanding with his book The True Believer. Further he said, "To spell out the obvious is often to call it in(to) question."

The human awareness is the male rational complication in the Garden of Eden that mother earth offers as unconditional care

My poetic suggestion of this imagery is to offer your thoughts a meditative paradox.

The example that female patience allows for subservient roles isn't too hard to admit,
but the challenge of the demanding male opinion IS abusive as reflexive denial. (Did I catch you questioning me?)

So this tip encourages me to appreciate my male role as an additional mental exercise in the gym of rationality.

I must also now consider the greatest equality we all shared is the femininity at the purest point of being, gestation, and use this anecdote to encourage actualization of my most supportive nature.
My tip is never miss an opportunity to feel supportive, even if you have to give up a challenge, so what I am suggesting is to rarely pick a battle. . .

4 Comments:

Blogger brad4d said...

. . though being male does put a club in your hand.

9/24/08, 8:52 AM  
Blogger Vincent said...

I found this one of your most lucid and illuminating posts, B4d. And I say that as an unashamed reflexive denier. In various situations the only way i can accept something new is to attack it from all possible angles, rip it to shreds---then admit it's perfect. (As I did recently when my wife on her own initiative bought me a new jacket.)

9/24/08, 8:42 PM  
Blogger Vincent said...

I didn't literally rip it to shreds of course.

9/24/08, 8:42 PM  
Blogger brad4d said...

I have similar defensive urges when self-sustainability is challenged,
I always appreciate your use of imagery to express feelings, thanks

9/25/08, 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home