Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

changable tatoos for cars


I got through to my dashboard without a password,
so I deserve a disjointed series of observations,
since I'm over 55, I'm driving with my turn signal on,
my alarm is that the TV turns on to THIS WEEK
as I search for glasses among the feeding of plants
and pets, the kids don't have it easier, even dreaming,
late breaking news is the collapsed a freeway artery
to all the sports events and Running With Scissors
reminds me I'm Stranger Than Fiction catching lines
to further my magnet personality developing
in the living room under the influence of my library.

Labels: ,