Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

righter than happy

How dependable is your relationship with happiness? Does it ever let you down?
Happiness and frustration are as related as day to night.
Desire for happiness is a frustration amplifier.
To be happy is materialistic accumulation of advantage.

Consider contentment as desire-less.
Emotional balance is the best projection of what we desire happiness to be.
Contentment might be what most people mean by being happy.
Attention to this detail might allow better response to how we relate equally.

The Founding Fathers could not make any of the thirteen colonies happy but crafted allowances for all to be content as United States.
As individuals' needs (to be happy) become frustrated, patterns of recognizable processes develop graceful composure. Content with self allows satisfaction with others as individual rights.

2 Comments:

Blogger Roberta S said...

I was frustrated and on the hunt for them again this morning as I so often am. Looking for contentment and looking yet again for my reading glasses. I was so fed up with looking I was ready to give up. And then...and then...I read line 4 of this 'Bradism' and realized there is nothing I desire...my contentment was with me all the time...and when I reached up to rub my head with awe at this new enlightenment, there were my reading glasses.

3/14/07, 9:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sac longchamp, ray ban sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton, longchamp pas cher, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, jordan shoes, oakley sunglasses, prada outlet, ray ban sunglasses, nike roshe run, air max, louboutin, louis vuitton, nike outlet, replica watches, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, air jordan pas cher, longchamp outlet, replica watches, burberry, tory burch outlet, prada handbags, kate spade outlet, nike free, uggs on sale, chanel handbags, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, gucci outlet, michael kors, louboutin outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, louboutin shoes, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, nike free, nike air max, tiffany and co, christian louboutin outlet, oakley sunglasses, longchamp, ugg boots, nike air max, ralph lauren pas cher, louboutin pas cher, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton outlet

4/28/16, 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home