Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Friday, March 02, 2007

leaking advantage

Taking advantage of being able to impose standards (on others) that you wouldn't tolerate is the basis of slavery economics. We all start indebted to a caregiver for basic living needs. Conditions become a value system. Balancing conditions become a creditability. Sharing advantage is educational.
Is education an entitlement? How will it credit all involved? Could how you got it be more important than what you have? Grant credit freedom to liberate.
Why can't credit institutions see how (that) they are enslaving our freedoms with liquid standards? I still can't believe I'm buying water in bottles (enslaved for profit).