Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

take advantage 2 forgive

I believe there is mistaken sentiment in the statement,
"Forgive and forget"
I'm afraid some rational minds think that
IF they forgive they will forget (& approve forgetfulness)...
BUT
I believe that if I forgive (honestly,)
I won't have to forget
to feel contentment...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger brad4d said...

giving (forgiveness) gets in the way of our critical nature to take-(advantage).. giving attention is respectful but approval takes awareness (budget)

10/26/10, 1:27 PM  
Blogger Vincent said...

Bravo.

12/16/10, 4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home