Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Know Thyself

..when Jesus said he was the son of God,
did he just mean Himself?
...or was he offering a choice?
..to join Him?
...how much exclusivity do you
project on others' spiritual being? (inclusively?)

Religions are supplements for those who
don't get enough spirituality in their diet...
don't take that wrong, I try many
supplements everyday..

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger brad4d said...

..when I was younger, I thought Jesus had said, "Know Thyself"
..some teachers just set examples..

3/3/09, 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home