Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Contentment counseling

At times of great change
it is frustrating to expect happiness.
This inspired my discovery of contentment
counseling. When I can't accept my responsibilities
I try to transfer them to others with blame (and even shame).
Criticism (for others) stems from self-approval questions.
Growth is a monitoring process and can be accepted
with basic contentment. Being happy (with advancement)
can end up frustrating because seeking
advantage limits aspects of life
that can be shared. People
who hold back are denying something
which is a symptom of depression.
The manic depressive cycle can be
neutralized with contentment counseling.
It is easy to accept (and even honor) this dynamic
as the source of creativity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home